Hi all.

I learned myself a little basics of c++, and got me MSVC++ and the hlsdk,
for learning purposes, to prepare for possible army coding job.

At first I made me some simple hacks (changing the color for the quad damage
rune in dmc), and now I felt like making the mosts significant change i ever
needed, enabling jump in ricochet.

I thought my problems were over when i found this :

 // DISCWAR: No Jumping or Ducking
*/
 if (pev->button & IN_JUMP)
 {
  // If on a ladder, jump off the ladder
  // else Jump
  Jump();
 }
 // If trying to duck, already ducked, or in the process of ducking
 if ((pev->button & IN_DUCK) || FBitSet(pev->flags,FL_DUCKING) ||
(m_afPhysicsFlags & PFLAG_DUCKING) )
  Duck();
/*

And I simply removed the commenters, compiled the mp.dll and started up the
game.

I checked ahead, and +jump is declared as usual, everything is kept intact
from vanilla HL, except the longjump module in jump().

It's not working, and i can't figure out why. The client has space bound to
+jump, has all the code for jumping intact, etc. etc.

Help me out with this guys, and try not to laugh at me *too* hard :)

--
      MoD,

            Always @ your service.