Flf's radar is all client side -- and it uses the origin from all
entities in pvs. Which is fine, because unless its supposed to show
everyone all over the entire map, you only need to see people in your
pvs ;)

Mind you, since then, ive created a mini-map similar to dod to replace
the standard radar, for that I have to send extra entities over in
addtofullpack while the map is on. A pain, but it works. For non-moving
entities I can just cache them on the client when the player connects to
the game.

-omega
http://www.frontline2.com