One problem being, TFC was also dependant on this notify area, part of
it has been fixed (flaginfo, a realy realy long time after release), but
other parts not (filling up dispenster, rotating sentry, ...).

VALVe should told us this notify area was removed, and also told
themselves apparently looking at the problems with TFC..

Maarten