Actually I think I found maybe a possible solution to this.

If you load the map sdk_vehicles they change the box as the vehicle moves
around, probably will need to do something similar.

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "r00t 3:16" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:32 PM Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Player Position

ok now that I can see what the bound box looks like.
Instead of change the player from | to ___
I think the bound box needs to be change.

Basically if you go into the game and type cl_ent_absbox 1
It will should you the bounding box while standing. That is basically what
need for when the player is prone.

Currently (if you go crouch) I have something similar to the crouch
probably
a little smaller actually.

If the bounding box needs to be around the entire player, this box will be
huge unless I can rotate it .

r00t 3:16
CQC Gaming
www.cqc-gaming.com