I'm having a strange problem with my mod's dedicated server rejecting
clients on connection with the following message "Server uses different
classe tables" (along with a "Your .dll [bin\client.dll] differs from the
server's." error message in the console). I have triple check the file
versions on the server and my client, made sure I was using the same build,
but it would still give me this error.

What really baffles me is that I can connect no problem to a friend of mine
running the same version of the mod on a listen server (that is, he's
hosting the game and playing at the same time). I have tried updating the
dedicate server software using the HLDSUpdateTool with the -command update
-hl2mp but everything seems to already be up to date.

Ive also noticed that it seems to happen as soon as we introduced new code
using network tables. If we remove the network tables, or dont alter any
existing one, the dedicated server will let client connects. If we remove an
entry in one of the network tables (on both client and server side) the
dedicated server will display the error message above.

Any got some suggestions to fix this problem? Maybe a recent Source update
has had a side effect on this?

Thanks in advance,
Spk