    Is something going on with the VAC server because lately, I've been getting
booted out of my own listen server out of the blue. It usually happens after a
minute of running around the server by myself. I've seen the error msg before
but recently, it seems to come up more often and I'm not sure if it's because
of a Steam thing or if it's something I did with my code.... Here's the error
msg:

"Secure Connection Failed: A connection to the Steam VAC Servers could not be
made. For troubleshooting network issues, please click link below... "

also, in faded text, there's the phrase, "Parsing game info..."