PS: I hope it will be displayed like it should now.

----------------------------------------> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: RE: [hlcoders] FW: gpGlobals->curtime
frozen> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:40:39 +0200>> --> [ Picked text/plain from
multipart/alternative ]>> I'm not in singleplayer. I 'm using HL2DM base SDK
(appid=320). I run a linux version and I discovered that gpGlobals->curtime
remains the same (1.0000) till a first player joins. After that it is ok.>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: Re:
[hlcoders] FW: gpGlobals->curtime frozen> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:37:49
+0100>> If you're in singleplayer the game pauses when you have the console>
up.. could that be the problem?>> garry>> On 9/28/07, Janek Le_Vert  wrote:>>
-->> [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]>>>>>>>>>> Hi all, I have
a strange trouble.My mod is based on HL2DM SDK.When I start my mod,
gpGlobals->curtime (server side) never changed : it stays to 1.0000 all the
time. When a first player joins, it starts counting seconds.I don't understand
why. I have checked that engine is not paused (engine->IsPaused returns false).
I have also checked that m_flGameStartTime is not changed and that mp_timelimit
is correct and it is.Do you have any idea which can explain why when starting
the first time gpGlobals->curtime never changes ? Thank you in advance for your
Essayez Live.com, votre nouvelle page d'accueil ! Personnalisez-la en quelques
clics pour retrouver tout ce qui vous intéresse au même endroit.>>
http://www.live.com/getstarted>> -->>>>