I found this:
http://www.chatbear.com/unity2/4990/124,1152124504,3705?v=flatold

and from the ravendoor model:

$modelname "props_lab/RavenDoor.mdl"
$model "Body" "RavenDoor_reference.smd"

$lod 35
{
 replacemodel "RavenDoor_reference" "lod1_RavenDoor_reference"
}

$cdmaterials "models\props_lab/"

$hboxset "default"
$hbox 0 "RavenDoor.Door_Bone" -90.535  -2.066  -4.194  90.847  112.003
4.194

// Model uses material "ravendoor_sheet.vmt"

$surfaceprop "metalpanel"
$keyvalues  { bone_followers { "bone" "RavenDoor.Door_Bone"  } }
$illumposition 0.000 0.156 54.969

$sequence idle "idle" ACT_IDLE 1 fps 30.00
$sequence RavenDoor_Open "RavenDoor_Open" fps 30.00
$sequence RavenDoor_Hold "RavenDoor_Hold" fps 30.00
$sequence RavenDoor_Drop "RavenDoor_Drop" fps 30.00
$sequence RavenDoor_Drop_postidle "RavenDoor_Drop_postidle" fps 30.00

$collisionmodel "phymodel.smd" {

$mass 1.0
$inertia 1.00
$damping 0.00