Mike Durand wrote:
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. -- [ Picked text/plain
from multipart/alternative ] No, you aren't being a pest at all. It's
a fair question since I've missed my forecast release schedule.

Thanks Mike.  We appreciate the time you put into making the SDK
available.  I'm sure we'd all much rather wait a few extra days to have
a fully working SDK rather than have a broken SDK released and then have
to wait for problems to be fixed.

In the meantime, I think I'll go play Portal again (for my 10th or 11th
time through).  :)

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome