What I am doing is creatting a model entity when the /game/ creates the
player. I then pass a pointer to the player to the model entity. I need
it to get coordinates. I found the problem. I was passing a pointer from
the class in player.cpp. I needed to use the hl2mp player for the pointer.

Best regards,
 Dan
 http://www.lnxmad.com