Does the GPL also cover libraries that you use, though? As I
understand it, all of *your* code could be covered under the GPL,
while Valve's is still covered under there license, and doesn't need
to be supplied. It would probably be a royal bitch to decouple the
code that much though, especially when we're talking about the source
SDK.

--Bob