Seems pretty amaturish, lacking creativity, and just crash the game of
fans who are willing to go through so much trouble to play gmod.
Why not some sort of 5 minute countdown, and then a nag screen, and
then after 10 mins, immediate exit??

if done correctly, i am sure dozens of new people would purchase gmod.
Please garry, do not turn your back on fans who want to play, but are
unable to order online for various reasons...