BeetlesMod/BeetlesFart updated already...
I've NOT tested this, its 4:15am & I need sleep... plus I just swapped a
load of servers to SM

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patrick Shelley
Sent: 12 June 2008 03:22
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Mine still crashes even after un-loading BM :(

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]