I'm not sure if all Windows servers are having the same problem that
mine were, but they're not adding the master servers to their list. I
remedied it by adding the following lines to my server.cfg:

setmaster add 68.142.72.250:27011
setmaster add 72.165.61.189:27011

Once I put those two lines in there and executed the server.cfg, they
showed right back up on the server list again.