Sorry, I just don't see how these would work.

*If a player chooses not to leave a spawn area within 45 seconds, they
should be auto-kicked.

Not all people load at the same time, I have noticed people joining up to 15
seconds after we have joined from the lobby. They have a 30 second timer on
their heads now it seems.
I hope they don't need to heal, that would split their time in half (15).
Pray to god they don't have a shotgun (10 sec reload), or that would be 5
seconds left to get the grenade/pistol and run out the door.

*If a player chooses to shoot at a team player for 30 seconds (or a total of

25 health), they should be auto-kicked.

30 seconds? I assume this is based on playing lots of easy mode where it
takes about 30 seconds of firing to do considerable damage? 1 second is all
it takes in expert.

25 Health? So if someone runs infront of an autoshotgun/sniper barrage, or
into some flames, or a pipebome? Who gets kicked? The person with the weapon
trying to kill the horde? And not the Rambo that ran into the line of fire?

The kick feature works perfectly for all of the above, start a vote to kick
the idiot after warning and informing him, also talk to the other players.
If they vote against you, it's clear they are enjoying it and you should
find another match.
If on the other hand, you find they kick the offending player then you have
found a nice match.