Read some of the stuff there...

Wow.  Msleeper's servers take donations and offer "benefits" to their
"Supporters", and they intend to let people buy ads to spam in-game!  Wonder
how much of a hit to his donations he'll get from this fiasco.

"We
are also going to be adding a new way to support! Starting soon, we are
going to be offering in-game ads to the public. Want to tell everyone
that you pwn Scouts for a living? Or that no zombie is safe from you?
Soon you can, and let EVERYONE know!

As always, we are open to
ideas and suggestions, so if you have a cool idea for a Supporter
benefit, let us know! Who knows, if we use your ideas we might give you
some freebie Supporter. "