I'm probably going to get slaughtered for posting my opinion here but I'll
just throw it out anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh1qWZWNGGE

Also didn't George Carlin once say something about people fighting...
Chances are good they are wearing different kind of hats. Keep an eye on
that, it might be handy in the future sometime.

In that light, I thank the author for allowing us to remove this. I don't
like how they used third party programs to get the hats but I think this
totally could have been handled better by Valve.