A-ha-ha. You may ignore my previous email questioning your intentions.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Kyle Sanderson
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 2:11 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] [TF2] Valve using their special weapons

Sorry, last time I had looked was when I had lost my Fireaxe due to idling
once, that was when I saw a bunch of Valve employee's with the pimped out
FireAxe's and other misc weapons on the 2nd.

http://tf2items.com/profiles/76561197960563532
http://tf2items.com/profiles/76561197999842654
http://tf2items.com/profiles/76561197993060890
http://tf2items.com/profiles/76561197960434622

I apologize for my previous outburst as it was really uncalled for and not
needed,
Kyle.