msleeper, I am not reading between the lines, because it clearly
states:  "Servers
should be running as "vanilla" as possible. In particular, these server tags
(sv_tags) will disqualify a server:"

We don't have but ONE vanilla server, thus my concern/question.

So to someone who may reply in a HELPFUL way:  We don't have to put the
results of the confirmation into our server.cfg as the instructions state,
correct?  Just register and that's it?

Thanks in advance.