Thankx thats cleared a few things up. Does that mean you have to let other
players on, or can it remain private and password protected?

Also, what is ft2, and how do you connect via client, do I have to download
ft2? Where do the convars come from, and where do you get the registration
values from?

Thanks

Sorry about all the questions, this is only my second server!