There seems to be some confusion as to the differences between registering
your server and enabling quickplay.

   - Your server must be registered to enable quickplay.
   - You don't have to enable quickplay if you register (use
   tf_server_identity_disable_quickplay 1)

So, in order to participate in the event, you must be *registered*, but yo
do *not* have to have quickplay enabled.

Hope this clears things up,
Jeff