The latest 1.9.3 and 1.10.0 snapshots of MetaMod: Source are meant for SteamPipe servers, use MetaMod: Source 1.9.2 instead.

On 4/23/2013 10:45 PM, mathieu bisson wrote:
Metamod loads fine here... however Sourcemod does not load at all. Have tried the latest snapshots of both without any luck.

*From:* Evourr <evo...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:23:38 PM
*Subject:* Re: [hlds] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

Looks like it.

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Daniel Barreiro <mailto:smelly.feet.you.h...@gmail.com>
    *To:* Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
    <mailto:hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:20 PM

    Did this update break Metamod for anyone else?

    On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Andrew Donshik
    <and...@donshikfamily.com <mailto:and...@donshikfamily.com>> wrote:

        Aww. No ham.

        -Andrew

        On Apr 23, 2013, at 6:03 PM, "Eric Smith"
        <er...@valvesoftware.com <mailto:er...@valvesoftware.com>> wrote:

        > We've released a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The
        notes for the update are below. The new version number for TF2
        as of this release is 1734532. This is a departure from our
        previous version system so it can be consistent with what
        Fletcher is using for the SteamPipe releases.

        > -Eric
        >
        > ------------------------------
        >
        > Team Fortress 2
        > - Added "Only allow map files" to the possible selections in
        the download filter option for clients
        > - Fixed a client crash related to the material system
        > - Fixed Diamond/Carbonado Botkiller weapons using incorrect
        team materials for the arms
        > - Fixed a vphysics regression where some items would travel
        farther than they should
        > - Improved performance and stability for the Linux version
        > - Removed range restrictions from viewmodel_fov_demo
        > - Updated the Ap-Sap so it can be gift-wrapped and have
        custom names/descriptions applied to it