Sorry guys that I'm asking this question. Is this the Update for the
SteamPipe Beta for tf, which is splitted from the normal version or is this
update for the normal relase without SteamPipe. Do we have to download a
different appid for this upcumming SteamPipe update for the non-beta
version of steampipe tf.

Please clarifiy which appid is used for the upcomming conversion and if we
can use the already downloaded TF2 Beta SteamPipe. I've to know this,
because to deploy the files on more than 30 dedicated servers take some
time.

Thanks