> This far from the worst suggestion I've seen. Perhaps aim for a seemless
solution where by "community servers" wasn't even a choice during the first
few hours of gameplay, becomes a choice later, then becomes the default
after it has been selected a couple of times.

I don't like this modification to my idea. The point of it was to overcome
the huge inertia to simply click play now. They need to be automatically
switched to community servers.

It is supposed to be a compromise which guarantees players the ability to
learn what plain tf2 is supposed to be without completely screwing over
communities like what's happening now.