All of you have valid points I think.

*But I whole heartedly agree with Robert and E. Olsen. It is really
important we stick together now more than ever.*

I've made a group and lots have joined it. I can't tell which of you guys
have or haven't. However I'm discussing this with several in group chat.
One mentioned the L4D2 protest that actually got a decent response from
Valve. The group had 13K members. So presenting an argument to Valve is
possible.

I'm going to be making a website with the help of another few people to
present our arguments. If you'd like input, please by all means join the
group and be active in it.

I'd like all of you guys to help and we need all the help we can get. Use
every link to our advantage. Education is key. I had to explain to an old
player what all of this was even about since it isn't just new players who
have no idea but old players who rarely use QP too.

I remember explaining all of this to several regular spuffers who were
confused at the drop of traffic on many servers.

*People don't care because they don't know. So let us join together and
help tell people.*

*We need a unified front.*