Please tell me you actually tested this update so it actually works, unlike the most recent Beta update that makes servers crash on startup.

On 6/23/2011 6:09 PM, Eric Smith wrote:
We're preparing to release a mandatory Team Fortress 2 update this afternoon.
This update includes a new matchmaking system for clients. To learn how you can
use this to drive traffic to your server(s) follow this link:

        https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2825-AFGJ-3513

We have also put together a FAQ with extra info.  You can check it out here:

-Eric