Scary time last night and this am. It appears I got cut off from the Internet from Toronto outward around 9:30 pm EDT and couldn't submit the results of several hours' work. I opened a changeset, but it got closed at the other end before anything went up. This caused a couple of glitches this morning, but eventually everything worked.

Checking over OpenStreetMap, it looks like everything is OK. I was concerned to notice at least four distinct instances of Baoma scattered over the map in Task square 619#187 and maybe also #205. I'll have to verify on the US Topo maps when I reopen JOSM. This must complicate life for the map users -- they would have to use the GNS UFI to distinguish.

I also note from memory that there is a Palima without attributed source on the east side of the Sewa River and one further west that I took from GNS and verified against the US Army Topo map.

TomT5454
Tom Taylor