There appears to be a problem in the GNS import task #619. In particular,
the OSM data of tile #258 cannot be downloaded. The server says it's too big,
like when I try to make a manual download from JOSM with a big area.

Other tiles had no problem so far, and I just now could download tile #252
but, again, not #258. The error in JOSM:

        The OSM server 'api.openstreetmap.org' reported a bad request.

The area you tried to download is too big or your request was too large.
Either request a smaller area or use an export file provided by the
OSM community.

Just FYI.
Regards,