Thanks Blake for this,

I finished adjusting counties to these boundaries. I imported district
boundaries as well.

Now we are looking for such information for Guinea and Liberia. I contacted a
contributor who added districts in Sierra Leone 2 years ago. He responded
quickly and sent me very detailed shape files coming from the Sierra Leone
Statistical dept. But it seems to be a private copy he received. It would be
good if we could negociate open license for this. But no contacts.

The same in Guinea, Prefecture boundaries have been added. But we dont know
where they come from.

As you saw in the last email to the HOT list, the UN agencies are counting on
OSM except WHO which keep is one Map database.  We are looking at adding pcodes
to the place names. But first, a lot of work to do.

Blake, I dont know how exactly the file for Liberia came to us. If you had a
contact in the Liberia Statistical office, please inform them that the
boundaries for counties and districts are now available in OSM. And a great
thank to them.

About names that we see on LISGIS maps. Do we have files with geolocated place
name? This would be an other tool to validate our info.

Pierre