2009/4/12 Bart.van.Andel <[email protected]>

>
> On 11 apr, 10:07, Harry van der Wolf <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I assume the variable for the parameters (that holds the images) is
> > dimensioned to small. The value of a maximum of 128 (4bits) parameters,
> > automatically comes to mind.
>
> It´s probably a minor detail, but 128 (or actually, 127) is 7 bits,
> not 4, as (2^7) - 1 = 127.


You are totally right. 128 is half of 256 (8bits), but that doesn't make it
4bit, so I made a stupid mistake.

As they say: There are 10 groups of people. Those who understand binary and
those who don't.
I thought I was in the first group, but obviously I'm not   :-)

Harry

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to