2009/4/12 Gerry Patterson <[email protected]>

>
>
>
>>
> Hello,
>
> This bug was reported a while ago (long time now) and at the time we were
> in a string freeze.  As a result, I couldn't change the message reported to
> the user. So a debug message was created instead.   The limitation is from
> wxWidgets, specifically the wxExecute() call.  Perhaps a newer version of
> wxwidgets doesn't have this problem.
>

I'm now at wxwidgets 2.8.10 which is the latest WxWidgets version (apart
from svn). I tried with and without the testing code if
(arguments.GetCount() > 127), but it still fails with 127+ parameters.



> I believe the %s parameter causes hugin to generate temporary .pto file
> that is passed to the control point finder.  I'll take a look to confirm
> this.
>

>
> I am unfamiliar with the plug-in architecture that is being used on the Mac
> OSX bundle so no info there.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> - Gerry
>
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to