Rehi!

> Do you mean that I should remove that "fix" or change it somehow?

        You can remove AC_FUNC_MALLOC from
configure.in and ditch your "fix".  I removed it
from "staging" in rev314.


> > While we are at it: can somebody tell me whether
> > I better remove AC_FUNC_MALLOC from
> > "configure.in" in the staging branch?  Neither
> > Enblend nor Enfuse rely directly on the
> > preprocessor symbols that the m4 macro
> > generates.
>
> I can't answer that. Maybe Andrew can if he is reading this thread (I now
> copied him in)

A quick comparison of the binaries configured
with and without "AC_FUNC_MALLOC" on amd64
showed me that they are byte-wise identical.  As
we expected HAVE_*MALLOC have no influence on
the code at all.

/cls

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to