Use this test grid:
26 - 23 - 24
06 - 03 - 04
Thank you.
On Mar 4, 10:38 am, kfj <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 4 Mrz., 19:13, tcorbet <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Just for the record. I hate to say it, but the Files option for this
> > Group does correctly appear if I go back to Internet Explorer from old
> > tried and true Firefox. So, if you do want me to upload something, I
> > guess I can pull it off with the other browser.
>
> No need to upload anything, just post a set of plate numbers that
> you've found to overlap, with grid references that state how the
> images are layed out if necessary, and I can take it from there. If
> you want to send small-ish stuff to the group (like ptos or well-
> compressed JPEG), you can send email via your usual email program to
>
> [email protected]
>
> and attach files to the email - you can't do that via the google
> groups interface.
>
> Kay
>
> Kay
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx