On 4 Mrz., 17:06, tcorbet <[email protected]> wrote:
> Other than that, since a manual set of Control Points is the only way > to get a 'first approximation' of the correct result, I would send you > the 28 coordinate pairs that work to save you that pain, but again, if > you want jpegs, I will need to perform that compression and repeat my > build with those sources to get the equivalent Control Points. The JPEG200 images from the URL you sent are okay. With this sort of imagery it's manual control points only, the automatic control point generators won't 'see' similarities. I can't really figure out how these images fit together. I started in the top left corner and went via the download page. I downloaded seven images in a row, plates 94 - 100 (resulting in filenames with different numbers 0098 - 0104, to make everyone's life more difficult), and I found no overlap between successive images. There are sometimes similarities, but I never found a proper match. Are you sure the images are actually covering the whole surface of the overview? If you know of a set of images in the collection that actually fit together with recognizable overlap, please point them out to me - it's enough if you mention their plate numbers. If the placement should differ from what the overview image indicates, please add grid references. let's say letters A-Z vertical and numbers horizontal, starting with A 1 in the top left corner. If not, your task would become very difficult indeed, because you can't place control points without features to put them on. No overlap, no control points. In that case, unless you have additional information (like a contemporary map to serve as backdrop reference) I'd say your problem is ill-posed for hugin and I'd doubt you'd find any way to make one image from the fragments. Kay -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hugin and other free panoramic software" group. A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
