Dear Alexey

On 28.05.2012 13:22, Alexey Sukhovich wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> Can anyone please help me? I am running Opensuse 11.4 and I am trying
> to install hugin-2011.4.0 . The part with cmake command worked fine;
> below is the print out:
> 

> Linking CXX shared library libhuginbasewx.so
> /usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.5/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/
> ld: cannot find -
> lwx_x11univ_gl-2.8
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

This probably sould read
ld: cannot find -lwx_x11univ_gl-2.8

So, you'd have to search for libwx_x11univ_gl-2.8

AFAIK, this would indicate that you have installed (or cmake has found
or decided to fall back at) the wxX11/Univ port of WXWidgets. However,
this port does not seem to be too popular, at least if you have a look
at the current list of the supported platforms in the WXWidgets wiki at
http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/Supported_Platforms
In nowadays linux system, the wxGTK port normally is used.

I'd recommend to follow the guideline at
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_OpenSuse
for compiling hugin for your OS. Or to fall back on a pre compiled
version which I'm sure exists somewhere.


With kind regards

Stefan Peter


-- 
"In summary, I think you are trying to solve a problem that may not
need to be solved, using a tool that is not meant to solve it, without
understanding what is causing your problems and without knowing how
the tool actually works in the first place :)"
Jeffrey J. Kosowsky on the backuppc mailing list

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to