Dear Peter,

Thank you for your answer, and sorry for a long pause - I was away from 
home and could not try the advices which you and others have given to me. 
Now I am back, I start trying, here is the result of the first attempt.


> I'd recommend to follow the guideline at 
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_OpenSuse 
> for compiling hugin for your OS. Or to fall back on a pre compiled 
> version which I'm sure exists somewhere. 
>
>
> With kind regards 
>
> Stefan Peter 
>
>
> I tried to follow the guidelines given at this link. They give the 
following sequence (after downloading hugin and packages ):

 Compile Hugin 

mkdir /usr/src/hugin/BuildHugin
cd /usr/src/hugin/BuildHugin
ccmake /usr/src/hugin/hugin
cmake /usr/src/hugin/hugin
make && sudo make install
Again, I have received the same error:
Linking CXX shared library libhuginbasewx.so                                    
                                                                             
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.5/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/ld: 
cannot find -lwx_x11univ_gl-2.8                                                 
  
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [src/hugin1/base_wx/libhuginbasewx.so.0.0] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/hugin1/base_wx/CMakeFiles/huginbasewx.dir/all] Error 2

so it is really a problem of this lwx library. 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to