Hi everyone, 

I still need your help. As Thomas suggested,


>> ./configure --help prints all possible options. 
>> I assume you need 
>> ./configure --with-unicode --with-opengl 
>> and then make and make install 
>> But there are user with more Linux experience on the list which can 
>> help you further. 
>>
>> Thomas
>
>

I have looked at the options available for configure. There was no option 
--with-unicode, but indeed there was an option --with-opengl. So I have 
uninstalled the wxWidgets 2.8.12 completely, and then made configure 
--with-opengl, then installed it again. And apparently, this worked, 
because I got past this stage when I previously got an error 
ld: cannot find - 
lwx_x11univ_gl-2.8  

But then another problem occurred during make:

[ 64%] Building CXX object 
src/hugin1/hugin/CMakeFiles/hugin.dir/huginApp.cpp.o                            
                                                  

In file included from 
/usr/src/hugin/hugin/src/hugin1/hugin/huginApp.h:29:0,                          
                                                       

                 from /usr/src/hugin/hugin/src/hugin1/hugin/huginApp.cpp:39:
/usr/src/hugin/hugin/src/hugin1/hugin/MainFrame.h:58:1: error: expected 
class-name before ‘{’ token
make[2]: *** [src/hugin1/hugin/CMakeFiles/hugin.dir/huginApp.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/hugin1/hugin/CMakeFiles/hugin.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Is it an error with the code itself? Does anyone have the idea how to fix 
this? I hope that somebody can give me a hand - if this is a problem with 
the code, only the authors of the code are able to understand what is 
wrong. 

Thank you in advance! 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to