Dear T. Modes,

On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 6:08:17 PM UTC+2, T. Modes wrote:
>
> > Linking CXX shared library libhuginbasewx.so 
> > /usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.5/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/ 
> > ld: cannot find - 
> > lwx_x11univ_gl-2.8 
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status 
>
> This sounds like wxwidgets is build without OpenGL support. Install a 
> version with OpenGL support or rebuild from source with appropriate 
> option enabled. 
>


thank you for this hint. I would love to try it - but I am not a 
too-much-into-computers person at the moment. I am wondering if you could 
give me detaild instructions on how to build wxwwidgets with OpenGL 
support. More precisely: how to check that the version of wxwidgets is the 
one which has openGL support? To start, I might already check the whatever 
version is downloaded on my computer right now. Which files should I be 
looking for? 
For example, I have noticed that the directory src/gtk is empty. Could it 
be the source of problem in your opinion? 


And the same for the second option you have proposed: how to rebuild from 
source (which commands to use) and which options I should enable? 
As I said in my previous message, I have used the following commands while 
installing the wxwidgets:
> ./configure --with-x11 
> make 
> su <type root password> 
> make install 
> ldconfig 
> exit 



Thank you in advance,
Alexey

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to