In this regard, Stefan, can you please explain me in more details what you 
meant here: 

AFAIK, this would indicate that you have installed (or cmake has found 
> or decided to fall back at) the wxX11/Univ port of WXWidgets. However, 
> this port does not seem to be too popular, at least if you have a look 
> at the current list of the supported platforms in the WXWidgets wiki at 
> http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/Supported_Platforms 
> In nowadays linux system, the wxGTK port normally is used. 
>

I am not a really advanced person in programming. I understand that when 
installing WxWidgets I have installed a wrong port wxX11/Univ. Could you 
please explain how I can re-install with the correct port so that the hugin 
will finally find what it wants? Is there any option to specify in a cmake 
to force it to install the port hugin needs?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Alexey 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to