I finally downloaded everything. Proceeding to the installation proper.

I suggest the wiki should state when the exact version should be used (for
example Visual C++ ?), or when the latest stable version is OK.

A few comments about the wiki:
 - gettext decompression: the "share" directory is not mentioned.
 - STLport: for windows-only users, it is not obvious that decompressing a
.tar.gz means decompress the tar.gz which gives a .tar and open the .tar.
decompression creates a STLport-5.2.1 directory



When running the Windows SDK prompt, I get:

> The x64 compilers are not currently installed.
> Please go to Add/Remove Programs to update your installation.
> Setting SDK environment relative to C:\Program Files\Microsoft
> SDKs\Windows\v7.1\.
> Targeting Windows 7 x64 Debug
>

Running directly setenv does not work, because the command prompt lands in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\ in my setup, while I
foundsetnv.cmd in bin. I guess the wiki should tell to type cd bin then run
setenv.

... Which is what I did, but I still get the message:

> The x64 compilers are not currently installed.
> Please go to Add/Remove Programs to update your installation.
>
Furthermore, the resulting path is C:\Program Files, although I installed
the Hugin SDK in d:\HuginBuild. I am not sure if "<path where you installed
the SDK> means Hugin SDK or Windows SDK.
I am stopping here because I may be doing something wrong if the last
result is wrong.

-- 
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

Membre de l'April - « promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre » -
http://www.april.org

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CANe_y9RBNOsB74uwwYB0vM%2B3X_WSJFoTyOi5CDX3RVhHjz_xUg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to