On Saturday, September 28, 2013 6:35:44 PM UTC-4, Frederic Da Vitoria wrote:
>
> I thought it would be better to stop highjacking the "Hugin 2013.0rc2 
> released" thread and start a new one for this.
>
> I am at the Hugin SDK step.
>  - I skipped autopano-sift-c, correct?
>

Correct.
 

>  - boost: I don't understand what "skip" means.
>

You just need the first download link.
 

>  - OpenEXR OK
>  - enblend-enfuse : downloaded enblend-enfuse-4.0-win32.zip (as this 
> seemed closest to what the wiki required) and the 64 bit 
> (enblend-enfuse-4.0.tar.gz) versions. Is this correct?
>

Use the latest release, 4.1.1. It's easiest if you get the precompiled 
32-bit and 64-bit versions.
 

>  - I downloaded exiftool 9.37 instead of 8.23 because the link in the wiki 
> led to a 404. Is this correct?
>

Correct. Use the most recent version of exiftool.
 

>  - exiv2 0.20 OK
>  - expat OK
>  - the 3 32 bits downloads for gettext OK
>  - glew OK
>  - libpano: here I am stuck. I don't have the faintest idea what to do 
> with the page
>

Use the latest release:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/panotools/files/libpano13/libpano13-2.9.18/libpano13-2.9.18.tar.gz/download
 

>  - UnxUtils OK
>  - wxWidgets OK
>  - freeglut OK
>  - make OK
>  - tclap OK
>  - GLib OK
>  - Lensfun : I found a 0.2.5, no 2.5.1. 
>

Use the latest release:
http://prdownload.berlios.de/lensfun/lensfun-0.2.7.tar.bz2
 

>  - libxmi OK
>  - STLport OK
>  - lcms OK
>  - NSIS
>
> So I still have questions about boost, enblend-enfuse, exiftool, libpano 
> and Lensfun.
>

See above. I also updated the Wiki.

-Matthew 

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/b7b8ca1b-fd42-4eca-a0e0-e938eb59e4a1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to