2013/10/1 Matthew Petroff <[email protected]>

> It ran fine for me in MATLAB R2010a, taking about 20 minutes to process a
> 384 x 288 pixel image. It's very computationally intensive. I also tried
> running it in GNU Octave, but it didn't work since Octave is missing the
> edgetaper function, among others.
>
> -Matthew
>

Good to have some feedback. As I don't have Matlab and Octave already
didn't work, do you think converting to Python could work? I found a couple
of converters, but I am still downloading them.

Thanks,


Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360
http://www.panoforum.com.br/

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CALW1f7hKeCJEFVN3pP-N_SLw_YpZUh6MVRzycGWAKa-sohZ54A%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to