On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:11 PM, Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Good to have some feedback. As I don't have Matlab and Octave already didn't
> work, do you think converting to Python could work? I found a couple of
> converters, but I am still downloading them.

Even if it worked, it would be likely much slower than the Matlab
version, because Matlab provides many highly optimized functions while
Python has little to no optimizations (maybe pypy would be better).

Lukas

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAFa9FQuBKEP9%2BkNRSGCkiBKevej-MnXcoM-NxwX9Q4wTCJ385A%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to