Hello All,

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:53:08 +1000, kevin <[email protected]> wrote:

Would this be something that would be useful for hugin to have built into
it?

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/imager/tr/2013/SimpleLensImaging/index.html


I have spent a Lot of time investigating many deblur methods, and most are average at best. Some are quite good, or seem to be, until you place your deblurred image in amongst other sharp images in a pano, and that is when you really see how much better the deblur needs to be. I have yet to look at this method, but if it relies on finding a blur kernel, or point spread function, that is uniform for the whole image, it is probably not going to give good results for all cases.
When I have tested the code I may change my mind.
I have a set of overlapping images, provided by John Gooch, that include a blurred image, and I have used this set as my fundamental test for any deblur code. Anyone who would like to test deblur code with these images should contact me off list.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/op.w4assjcsrs0ygh%40localhost.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to