Yipeee! (I guess) I found a bug..... oh joy! I am so glad I don't run out
of disk space from stitching a couple of images together because I need to
be able to stitc a few images together to simulate a wide angle lens. Did
ypou take care of reporting the issue Or do you want me to do it?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/47e6762f-b529-41b6-aefa-1f7da1f2d4ec%40googlegroups.com.