On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:00:17 PM UTC-4, Groogle wrote:

> You still haven't answered my question about the running out of disk
> space.  We haven't been able to reproduce that.

Sorry.... I missed that question. Don't worry so much about that. It is
unlikely you will be able to reproduce that error as my root directory
isn't that big...

     $ df / -h
     /dev/sdb1        23G   15G  7.2G  67% /

7.2 G seems like a lot of free space to me right now but I guess it isn't
when doing a photosphere!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/0b30dd35-f7b4-44b6-b92b-93908272de6d%40googlegroups.com.