Thanks for showing me how to get to it. Now I need to know how to figure
out the yaw, pitch, and roll. I mean I have some images loaded but... I
think i figured it out. How does it rotate yaw though? I understand roll
and pitch I think. Help me understand.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/ffa5360e-4db0-468a-a9b9-412f6907250a%40googlegroups.com.