Maybe we could reach out to community to hire new moderators?

Or maybe forum could be migrated to another software that handles smap better?
Discourse[1] offers free forum hosting for GitHub projects, unfortunately they
require 2000 stars, hnd Hydogen has only about 300...

[1]
https://blog.discourse.org/2016/03/free-discourse-forum-hosting-for-community-friendly-github-projects/

<https://blog.discourse.org/2016/03/free-discourse-forum-hosting-for-community-friendly-github-projects/>

Best Regards,