Hi!

Due to the massive amount of spam which we get each day every post to forum has to be moderated. So someone has to go through all the new posts, delete the spam and publish the non-spam posts. At the moment i am the only person who moderates the forum. As already said earlier on this list: Any help is welcome :)

Best regards,
Sebastian

Am 08.03.2018 03:09, schrieb Rainer Steffen Hain:
Hi.

Whithin the last week I made several posts at the forum - some new
topics, some just replies to existing topics.

None of my posts appeared in the forum by now.

This makes it unnecessary hard to keep discussions alive.

So, is there anyone working on any posts to be appearing in the forums
pages?

Thanks

Rainer Steffen Hain