More likely effect: IBM discontinues the speciality engines entirely. And OEM
vendors start basing their software prices on both CP and speciality engines in
the box instead of just on the CPs. IMO, the entire point of the zAAP at least
was to not impact software costs for traditional workloads while making "new"
workloads (WAS) affordable.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell